Last Minute Leisel

Just on time or a few min late. "I'm Late, I'm late, I'm Late. - White Rabbit Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and seasons greetings to all our friends and family!!! We hope the holiday spirit fills you with hope and joy. Russell and I have enjoyed looking at all the Christmas lights and decorations. There are so many beautifully decorated homes in our area. Every where we go we see the joy of the season. Amellia is loving her first Christmas. She loves to sit and look at our Christmas tree when the lights are on. Russell helped me decorate the tree and everyday adds more orniments. Of course they are only on the bottom foot of the tree, and in one spot. I will have to put a picture of it on here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home