Last Minute Leisel

Just on time or a few min late. "I'm Late, I'm late, I'm Late. - White Rabbit Alice in Wonderland

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Good Morning

Awe the adventures of breakfast. Who knew that Cinnamon Sugar Oatmeal could feel so good? Amellia is famous for putting her little hands in everything, and today it was her oh so yummy oatmeal. It was good enough for her to put both hands in and then lick them off.

At lease it was yummy till she realized that Russell was having Toast with Honey on it. She asked for his other piece and ate every crumb. He willing gave up his food, as always. He did enjoy telling me today that his shorts were too tight and needed to be loosened. He loves growing up. I am glad that he is growing up to be such a great helper!

Now for the rest of the day, here we go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home