Last Minute Leisel

Just on time or a few min late. "I'm Late, I'm late, I'm Late. - White Rabbit Alice in Wonderland

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Toddlers are cute so you don't beat them....

I just finished putting the key board of Randy's lap top back together. I left Russell in the dinning room in his chair at the table, watching Pixars Cars, to sort the laundry and put the baby down. When I came back into the dinning room I discovered to my horror that Russell had taken 20 or more keys off of Randy's key board. AHHHHH. He just looked at me like hey mom look how cool this looks under all those boring keys!!!!! It took me 20 min to get each little plastic fitting back together. I am glad no real damage was done. I am also glad that toddlers are so cute, or not many of us would have survived childhood. LOL

2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM , Blogger Janice said...

    Melanie totally did the same thing a few weeks ago. I had to open up Microsoft word to figure out which button did what (because they are different from my desktop keyboard)! Well, I wish your family a very Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 4:50 AM , Blogger heidigoseek said...

    i always say its a good thing marshall is so cute...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home